Lead Project Management Officer
What are you going to do?
As Lead PMO at Graydon you will determine the success of our projects and programs. You will guide and steer the management and control of projects in our portfolio. On a daily basis, you will support and guide the PMO team of project managers and Scrum masters. In addition, you will execute more complex PMO and portfolio activities such as reporting, information provisioning, analyses, portfolio balancing and prioritization, stakeholder management and roadmap planning. It can occur that you will lead more complex projects yourself. We aspire to being a very pragmatic and flat organization, which means that you are expected to help us gain control of our change initiatives and maintain them. You are the backbone of the team, who even under pressure and in turmoil, stays alert and professional. Our projects vary from delivering new customer portals to migrating to new systems to implementing new business processes and strategies.
- You are responsible for governance and quality of projects and change initiatives;
- You lead the team of PMO & project managers in the way of working within Graydon;
- You are responsible for the information provisioning cycle to (Senior & Executive) stakeholders and Steering Committees;
- You continuously align the portfolio of activities with the strategy and business planning within the group, balancing the portfolio of initiatives;
- You take the lead in managing the PMO in day to day operations and support the program- & project managers, and are prepared to get involved operationally where needed;
- You are the right hand, sparring partner and, where required, substitute of the program manager;
- You are end responsible for smaller projects & change initiatives;
- You are responsible for PMO contract- and invoicing administration.
- You are responsible for creating and maintaining the project governance framework and ensuring that this is efficient and continuously improved to deliver maximum value.
What do you bring with you?
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience;
- A higher education degree in a relevant field of work;
- Operational experience in a Agile/SCRUM environment;
- Hands-on experience with project management methodologies;
- Excellent to near-native in Dutch and English;
- Above average skills in stakeholder management and communication;
- Analytically strong
- Independent and self-starting;
- Administratively strong and meticulous;
- We have a strong preference for professionals with experience in leading teams operationally.
What we offer
You will work at an A-brand in an innovative, but above all young and informal working environment with short lines of communication. You get a lot of responsibility and initiative is appreciated. Graydon offers good development and growth opportunities. You will of course receive a laptop, telephone and of course you build up pension. In addition, Graydon offers attractive employment conditions:
- A competitive salary
- 13th month;
- 27 holidays per year ;
- travel costs compensation.
Graydon is one of the leading business information providers specialising in credit risk management, risk and compliance and marketing information. With revenues exceeding Euro 65m, Graydon is operating in the UK, Netherlands and Belgium. Our users include SMEs to multinationals that offer trade credit including major banks and other lending institutions, public sector bodies and credit insurers. Graydon assists companies in reducing the uncertainty of doing business by providing complete, differentiated and high-quality risk management services. Graydon provides access to credit information and reports on companies in more than 190 countries worldwide. The Graydon group is fully owned by Atradius, one of Europe's leading credit insurance organisations.
Graydon has a rich history in helping companies minimise risk and maximise opportunity by offering them specific business information. At the heart of this is Graydon’s belief in our key values; We are trusted, We are influential, We are insightful, We are one.