What are you going to do
Who are you
You can adapt well on the intersection of business and IT and communicate easily with different stakeholders. You have experience on functional and technical fields and can inventory the right information. You are good in organising, a positive person and result-oriented.
What else will you bring along:
• At least a completed Bachelor's degree in IT;
• Additional training/certifications in the field of Enterprise Architecture (eg DYA, TOGAF) and Agile/Scrum;
• 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Solution Architect or in comparable positions;
• Excellent communication skills in English, oral and writing. Proficiency in the local language (Dutch) is a plus;
• Solution orientation and an analytical and conceptual thinking ability.
What company will you be working for
Graydon is one of the leading business information providers specialising in credit risk management, risk and compliance and marketing information. With revenues exceeding Euro 65m, Graydon is operating in the UK, Netherlands and Belgium. Our users include SMEs to multinationals that offer trade credit including major banks and other lending institutions, public sector bodies and credit insurers. Graydon assists companies in reducing the uncertainty of doing business by providing complete, differentiated and high-quality risk management services. Graydon provides access to credit information and reports on companies in more than 190 countries worldwide. The Graydon group is fully owned by Atradius, one of Europe's leading credit insurance organisations.
Open in Business
Graydon has a rich history in helping companies minimise risk and maximise opportunity by offering them specific business information. At the heart of this is Graydon’s belief in transparency; the belief that openness paves the way for confidence and trust in business.